Tom Sam Sianis
"I strongly believe in our legal system and have been a proud member of the legal profession. A seat at the bench would be a great honor and opportunity to apply the extensive knowledge of laws and court procedures I have gained during my career in public service. I humbly ask for your support for Cook County Circuit Court Judge."
- Special Assistant Attorney General for the Illinois Attorney General's Office
- Enforcement Division Chief of the Illinois Securities Department
- Cook County Assistant State's Attorney
- Owner of the Billy Goat Tavern
- Qualified and Recommended by all of the evaluating bar associations